Monday, November 10, 2008

I had no idea anyone even looked at my blog.

SO now that I have had at least one person comment on the blog, maybe I ought to say something.

I am writing a paper on the balout and it is not fun.

I am a little down over the experience of the election and the fallot after prop 8.

I am so glad that Palin is the furhtest away from Washington than any other governor besides maybe the dude in Hawaii.

I am against the Freedom of Choice Act but I think we need to fight it on its merits and not try and scare people into defeating it.

I think we do need to pass a National Domestic Partnership Act, because I do believe that it affects ISC in the aggregate. And I thik that it is the right thing to do.

I do not care what other people think of me. I have decided that the only thing that matters is that my family is safe and that I am respectful of others.

I think that Obama will over all make a good president and that I will fight him on thigs that I disagree with him on.

I think this post has more than fulfilled its purpose.

2 comments:

merrilykaroly said...

I hope you are right about Obama. Maybe he will surprise a lot of us and be a good president.

If not, 2012 is only four years away...

ldsrabbi said...

That is a great way to look at it. I have not necessarily been a big fan of his picks so far. but none of them have been policy changing type picks. Chief of staf is more managerial than anything, and an advixor is important but neither of these will be in a role where their own decision making will be relied on when it comes to the implementation of programs or ideas.

I am looking with special interest as to Sec of State, Defense, and Treasury. Those will be the big three.